Subject: Updated list of Air Operator Certificate Holders (AOC's) in Estonia
From: "Patrick Enz" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2024 15:15:37 +0300

Dear Lady or Sir,

On behalf of one of our clients, I am establishing a list of AOC holders in 
various European countries.

Typically, the Departments of Civil Aviation publish these on their 
websites. I couldn’t however find this information on your website:
https://transpordiamet.ee/ohusoidukite-register

Could you help me to obtain this information or guide me where to look 
further?

Many thanks and kind regards,
Patrick

Patrick Enz, MBA FRAeS
Managing Partner
Aviators Associated
CH-8032 Zurich / Switzerland

Cellular +41 79 638 99 35
www.aviators-associated.com <http://www.aviators-associated.com/> 
(temporarily offline)